Turn On/Off ------- Press and Hold Button A (for 3 seconds)
Tap Button A ----- Vibration Control
Tap Button B ----- Rotating Head Control
Hold Button B ---- Reverses Rotating Head
Standard toy levels:
Turn off the device before charging. The cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter to start charging. It will take approximately 2.5 hours to fully charge. Once it is fully charged, the solid red light will turn off.
It is a magnetic charger and will only work if positioned correctly. When attempting to charge, if a solid red light doesn't turn on, rotate the cable 180 degrees. DO NOT use the toy while charging.
Cleaning & Care
· Clean your massager before and after each use.
· Clean with warm water and a mild soap (or sex toy cleaner).
· Dry thoroughly before storing.
· Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
· Make sure your toy is recharged at least once every six months.
·It is necessary to properly apply lube to your body and the toy before insertion.
· Insert with the rotation feature turned off!
· Be aware of Nora's curve during insertion. We recommend inserting at around 45 degree angle.
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 11.0 and later
Android 5.0 and later (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Mac (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Windows PC (needs a Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect )
Pair with iOS/Android/Mac
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on and ready to pair.
2. Click the icon.
3. Tap "+" to begin searching. After the toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your smartphone.
· You only have to pair your toy once. Next time it should automatically connect to your smartphone.
· This icon shows the signal of the connection. It will switch to this one if it disconnects. If paired, it will automatically reconnect.
Pair with PC
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on.
2. Plug the Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter into a free USB port on your computer.
3. Click the icon.
4. Tap "+" to begin searching. After toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your PC.
If you are using Nora and have the old generation dongle , use the following guides to pair with your PC:
Connecting With A Partner
1. Go to the "Long-Distance" tab.
2. Tap "+" to add a contact. Enter their username and tap "Add".
3. After your partner accepts the request, they will show up in this tab.
· When messaging, press the button to view control options.
· You have the ability to adjust the settings for each partner. Click the "Settings" to adjust your preferences.