Press down hard and hold for 3-5 seconds. It will vibrate for one second when turned on.
Standard toy levels:
Turn off the device before charging. The cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter to start charging. It will take approximately 70 minutes to fully charge. The indicator light will stay on while charging. Once it is fully charged, the solid red light will turn off. If you're unsure whether it's fully charged, you can view the battery indicator in the app.
DO NOT use the toy while charging.
Cleaning & Care
· Clean your device before and after each use.
· Clean with warm water and mild soap (or a sex toy cleaner).
· Dry thoroughly before storing.
· Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
· DO NOT boil in water (the battery may explode or water could leak into the toy).
· Make sure your toy is recharged at least once every six months.
To avoid any issues, only use water-based lube. DO NOT use silicone or oil-based lubricants. Before insertion, generously apply lube to the product and yourself. Water-based lube may dry out, so you should reapply as needed. We recommend using Lovense Water-Based Lubricant for the best experience.
To get the best connection range possible, the curved end of the base should be facing your back. Additionally, the phone should be pointed in the general direction of the plug.
If you are new to anal play, please research best practices to avoid any issues. Users of the Hush Plug use at their own risk; neither the manufacturer nor the retailer assumes responsibility or liability for this product. If you feel pain while inserting or during use, immediately stop using it.
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 11.0 and later
Android 5.0 and later (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Mac (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Windows PC (needs a Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect )
Pair with iOS/Android/Mac
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on and ready to pair.
2. Click the icon.
3. Tap "+" to begin searching. After the toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your smartphone.
· You only have to pair your toy once. Next time it should automatically connect to your smartphone.
· This icon shows the signal of the connection. It will switch to this one if it disconnects. If paired, it will automatically reconnect.
Pair with PC
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on.
2. Plug the Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter into a free USB port on your computer.
3. Click the icon.
4. Tap "+" to begin searching. After toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your PC.
How To Program
1. After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section.
2. Tap "Program" button to see the programming options.
3. Tap "Adjust Levels" to adjust the first three levels.
4. Tap "Create New Pattern" to add a preset pattern onto [toyname].