Button A: On/Off (hold for 3 seconds) - Default start mode set to Depth Control; Vibration (one tap to cycle “up” through preset vibrations)
Heating Feature: Attach the charging cable and hold Button A for 3 seconds to heat up the toy; when the orange light on Button B is OFF, the toy is fully heated
Button B: Switch from Depth Control to Button Control (hold for 3 seconds); Vibration (one tap to cycle “down” through preset vibrations)
Standard toy levels
Turn off the device before charging. The cable can be plugged into any USB port or USB/AC power adapter to start charging. It will take approximately 90 minutes to fully charge.
The indicator light will stay on while charging. Once it is fully charged, the solid red light will turn off. If you're unsure whether it's fully charged, you can view the battery indicator in the app.
DO NOT use the toy while charging. It is a magnetic charger. When attempting to charge, make sure a solid red light appears.
Cleaning & Care
· Clean your device before and after each use.
· Clean inner and outer parts with warm water and a mild soap (or sex toy cleaner).
· Dry thoroughly before storing.
· Keep away from extreme heat or cold.
· Make sure your toy is recharged at least once every six months.
Before insertion, generously apply lube to the inside of toy and your penis. Only use water-based lube, as silicone or oil-based lube may affect the silicone casing. We recommend using Lovense Water-Based Lubricant for the best experience. Make sure you add the lube before turning on the heating feature (the toy should be kept horizontal).
·Heating up may take 5-20 minutes depending on room temperature.
·When using the heating feature, check the toy’s temperature with your hand before inserting the penis.
·DO NOT use the toy while charging/heating up.
·You can adjust the low, medium and high levels to suit your needs.
·Once in the programming mode in our app, you can store up to 10 patterns (that you create) in [toyname].
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch iOS 11.0 and later
Android 5.0 and later (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Mac (with Bluetooth 4.0 enabled)
Windows PC (needs a Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter to connect )
Pair with iOS/Android/Mac
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on and ready to pair.
2. Click the icon.
3. Tap "+" to begin searching. After the toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your smartphone.
· You only have to pair your toy once. Next time it should automatically connect to your smartphone.
· This icon shows the signal of the connection. It will switch to this one if it disconnects. If paired, it will automatically reconnect.
Pair with PC
1. Press and hold [toyname]'s ON/OFF button to turn on the toy. A light will flash to indicate it's on.
2. Plug the Lovense USB Bluetooth Adapter into a free USB port on your computer.
3. Click the icon.
4. Tap "+" to begin searching. After toy is found, tap "Done". The light will stay on to indicate it's connected. Your toy can now be controlled with your PC.
How To Program
1. After successfully pairing [toyname] to your phone, tap on the [toyname] panel in the My Toys section.
2. Tap "Program" button to see the programming options.
3. Tap "Adjust Levels" to adjust the first three levels.
4. Tap "Create New Pattern" to add a preset pattern onto [toyname].