Warranty/Returns/ Refunds/Replacements

  • Do you provide a warranty?

    Yes, we provide a one-year warranty for all our toys. The warranty covers working parts that affect the function of the sex toy. It does NOT cover cosmetic deterioration caused by fair wear and tear or damage caused by accident, misuse or neglect. Any attempt to open or take apart the sex toy will void the warranty. You will have to provide order details, certain account details and proof of the issue (or return the unit to us) to redeem the warranty.

    Please note that we offer a 90 day warranty for the sleeve of Max for manufacturer defects.

  • Can I cancel my order?

    Orders are processed every few hours, automatically. Once the information is sent to our shipping partner, it is difficult to stop the shipment and cancel the order. Our shipping partner is Amazon (for most regions) and their system does not allow us to easily cancel the order once it's in a certain status. We will do our best to assist you with a cancellation, but it is difficult. Please take this into consideration when purchasing.

    If you are paying in British pounds or Euros, we will deduct the currency conversion fees we are charged during processing. The initial transaction has a currency conversion charge of 2.2% and to issue a refund in your local currency there is another currency conversion charge of 2.2%. In total, we will deduct 4.4% of the total transaction amount.

  • Can I return it if I don't like it?

    Due to health concerns, we don't accept returns for refund or exchange purposes once the product has been used/opened. This is standard in the sex toy industry.

    Having said that, if the product is defective, we can honor our one-year warranty after confirming your order information, certain account details, and the issue. If you have any problems, please contact us at www.lovense.com/contact and we'll do our best to assist your issues.

  • Can I return an unopened package?

    If it's within a month from the purchase date of the toy, you can return an unopened package.

    Because our shipping partners cannot properly check if the package is unopened, you need to ship the unit back to our factory so someone can confirm it is unopened. You are responsible for initial shipping costs, the cost to return the package to us and any import taxes we may need to pay.

    If we arrange for you to send a return through a local package forwarder in your region, you will need to pay a restocking fee of 20%. Orders are processed every few hours, automatically. Once the information is sent to our shipping partner, it is difficult to stop the shipment and cancel the order. Our shipping partner is Amazon Fulfillment (for most regions) and their system does not allow us to easily cancel the order once it's in a certain status. We will do our best to assist you with a cancellation, but it is difficult. Please take this into consideration when purchasing.

    If you are paying in British pounds or Euros, we will deduct the currency conversion fees we are charged during processing. The initial transaction has a currency conversion charge of 2.2% and to issue a refund in your local currency there is another currency conversion charge of 2.2%. In total, we will deduct 4.4% of the total transaction.

  • Can I ship an unopened box to Amazon directly, without contacting you?

    No. Based on past experiences, we cannot trust Amazon to properly check returns. For the safety of all of our customers, you need to ship the unit back to us. Please contact support.

  • What if my Charging cable is broken or lost?

    You can purchase a new charging cable from us. Please visit our accessories store page: https://www.lovense.com/shipping/accessories

  • Which kind of Bluetooth can I buy if the original one has broken?

    You should contact us if the original one arrived defective. If it’s a manufacturer defect we will replace it for you, if it’s a user-caused defect you can buy a replacement from us.

Loading...
Are you sure?

 

Login
     Forgot Password?
  Login