Even though we can play with this bitter/sweet treat any day of the year, International Chocolate Day (July 7th) is a good opportunity to refresh and re-educate ourselves on the delicious, entertaining, and mischievous things we can do with a bit of cocoa and some alone time.
From innocent to kinky, here are 12 things you can try…
1. GAME PIECE SUBSTITUTES
Take any of your standard or popular board games and substitute the pieces with chocolate. Checkers, Chess, even Scrabble (play Candyland with actual candy). Make the pieces yourself or hunt down premade versions.
MAKE IT SEXY – Put notes under the wrappers with a sexy command or IOU. So, when you win the game piece, you win an extra prize.
2. EROTIC MASSAGE
Who doesn’t love a relaxing or sensual massage? It’s even better when it’s done with chocolate, especially since it’s filled with moisturizing and anti-oxidant properties.
You can make your own massage butter OR save time and buy it – places like Body Shop and Lush will usually have a selection.
CHOCOLATE MASSAGE BUTTER RECIPE
- 1/4 cup grated cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon grated dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
- Place all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop in a double boiler.
- Melt gently, stirring often.
- Pour the hot liquid into a clean container
3. CHOCOLATE POKER
Another game that is easy to substitute is poker. Grab your favorite chocolate flavors, assign them values, and practice your poker face.
MAKE IT SEXY – Strip poker, duh. And, after, getting naked there’s SO much more you can do with your dark treats.
4. CHOCOLATE GIFT BASKET
Throw together a nice basket of your lover’s favorite chocolate treats – expensive, homemade, nostalgic, sentimental, anything! Aside from the happiness your gift giving will bring, they will also have the added benefit of chocolate’s uber healthy properties…
- Mood lifting
- PMS soothing
- Caffeine perk-ups
- Better circulation
- Lowering risk of heart disease
NOTE: Remember, these health benefits are only for dark chocolate (70% or more cocoa content). Or, you can throw health out the window and go for the milk-chocolate goodness!
If you want to make it sexy or kinky, there are tones of chocolate body parts and other naughty things you can add.
5. HIDE AND SEEK
One partner applies dabs of melted chocolate to their body while their partner is blindfold. The one that can’t see has to lick and kiss all over the body until they find all the sweet spots.
6. DARK KISSES
Something as simple as sharing a piece of chocolate during a soft, intense, or playful kiss can be super satisfying.
If you want to gamify it, see how fast you can reduce it to nothing … then try to beat your last time.
7. CHOCOLATE LINGERIE
The idea of drizzling syrup on your partner has been around for-e-ver. And, even though it’s a ton of fun, you can take it a step further and get creative.
Draw some sexy lingerie on your partner (find ideas online if you’re stuck for inspiration). After, take some sexy pics and then lick it all off.
8. MAKE A CHOCOLATE PAINTING
Perhaps you don’t like the feeling of stickiness on your skin. Maybe you’re more artistic or bow to the food gods. If so, no worries, you’re covered.
Unleash your erotic Bob Ross and grab a pot of edible chocolate paint – or find a recipe to make your own.
Adding food coloring will open up your pallet, and painting on a (clean) slab of plastic or metal will allow you to consume your creation.
Paint. Eat. Paint.
9. SMOTHERED AND ENTWINED
There’s nothing clean about this activity.
Great a set of waterproof bedsheets (and protect the area around the bed). Slather yourselves in melted or syrupy chocolate and make love like there’s no tomorrow!
Besides participating in an erotic Slip n’ Slide, you’ll have added joy of tasting sweetness wherever your mouth lands.
SAFETY NOTE: Make sure NOTHING gets into the vagina, or it can cause unpleasant yeast infections etc.
10. YOU’RE HOT THEN YOU’RE COLD
For those who don’t know, “temperature play” is the sexual act of applying hot and/or cold sensations on the skin to elicit various reactions. The switching from warm to cool (or vice versa) can be intense and pleasant.
Cold chocolate ice cream and warm chocolate syrup are perfect if you want to play this way.
Any area of the body will do, but the penis and breasts are particularly enjoyable.
11. CHOCOLATE CURRENCY
Grab a bag of chocolate coins and use them as currency for sexy acts, gifts, or whatever your deliciously twisted mind can come up with.
12. CHOCOLATE SPA
This one is tamer, but that’s okay! Not everyone wants to get freaky. It’s also brimming with possibilities – and, if you’re strapped for cash, there are hundreds of DIY recipes to choose from.
MOCHA FACIAL MASK
- 4 tablespoons finely ground espresso or coffee
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 8 tablespoons whole milk
- Mix together all ingredients until you have a smooth paste
CHOCOLATE WALNUT BODY SCRUB
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Stir together all ingredients until well mixed
- massage into damp skin, rinse well and pat dry
NUTTY CHOCOLATE SCRUB
- 1/2 cup Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa baking powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil or Almond Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- A few drops of Vitamin E oil (optional)
- Add a few drops of orange, peppermint or cinnamon essential oils (optional)
LUSCIOUS LIP BALM
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated cocoa butter
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon grated dark or milk chocolate
- 1 to 2 drops essential oil (optional, see note)
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler
- Gently melt until you have a smooth liquid
- Pour into a small jar or lip balm tube and allow to cool completely
CHOCOLATE MINT FOOT SCRUB
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter, grated
- 2 tablespoons almond oil
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 4 to 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Gently heat cocoa butter and almond oil until cocoa butter melts; stir well
- Add sugar and peppermint oil and mix
NOTE: It’s best to choose chocolates that come with chocolate, cocoa, and cocoa butter as their main ingredients. Also, 70% (or higher) cocoa content is best.
Also, if you liked this article, you might enjoy these…
- 45 of the Best Aphrodisiacs and Desire-boosting Recipes
- Got a Sexy Sweet Tooth? Try Some Naughty Candy
- 37 Naughty Cocktails – Raunchy Recipes to Shock and Salivate Over
Do you have any more chocolate games or activities to add? Share in the comments!