Home KINK & BDSM Submissive Discipline – 45 BDSM Punishment Ideas

Submissive Discipline – 45 BDSM Punishment Ideas

by Robyn

Punishment is a pretty strong word.

It evokes the dread we felt when we were children and our parents caught us doing something wrong or we slacked at work and the boss tore us a new one.

It’s also a key tool in BDSM relationships.

The trick is finding a set of punishments that will correct the submissive’s behavior and result in something more positive.

FOR EXAMPLE:

A submissive regularly shows up late to sessions, dates, etc.

If they love corporal punishment, spanking will only reward them.

Instead, make them sit and write 50 reasons why being late is a bad thing and then read it out loud. They spend the entire allotted time on the list, rather than having a pleasant experience with their Mistress/Master.

What would be discipline for one person, would be a reward for another.

HERE ARE SOME MORE IDEAS…

RESTRICTIVE OR DENIAL

• Chastity belts
  • Orgasm edging
  • Early bedtime
  • Deny orgasms for X# of days or weeks or months
  • Take away the right to publicly speak for themselves for x-hours
  • Deny them attention or the right to come over and see you
  • If there is more than one slave, make them prepare you to have sex with your other slaves. They get nothing and must watch.
  • Take away anything they enjoy or love for x# of days etc.
  • If they don’t like collars, make them wear one around the house. Or vice versa.

However, keep in mind that in some BDSM instances (or for certain couples etc), a collar is as serious as a wedding band. To take it away as a punishment would be rather harsh, so use with discretion.

PRODUCTIVE

• Make them run an errand wearing a long coat with nothing underneath
  • Make them run a public errand while wearing ben wa balls
  • Do their daily routine around the house with a vibrating butt plug in their ass*
  • Make them serve you dinner and wait on you in the nude
  • Make them write an essay

Try a long distance, VIBRATING BUTT PLUG to punish from afar

Lovense Bluetooth and long distance butt plug

PAIN OR DISCOMFORT

• Some sort of sensory deprivation, perhaps while performing another punishment
  • X# of strikes with whatever implement, they must count each one and thank you or ask for the next one
  • Wear clothespins in a sensitive place
  • Schedule them a Brazilian wax
  • Force a (short) cold shower on them
  • Force orgasms with a magic wand*
  • Wash mouth out with soap
  • Weights on nipples, penis, or testicles
  • Wear an uncomfortable ball gag
  • Kneel on uncooked rice for 3 minutes and then clean it up
  • Do a certain chore while bound or physically restricted in some way
  • Hold pennies against a wall (one for each finger) in whatever position you choose
  • Soak a glass dildo in cold water and insert. Never use ice, as this kind of punishment because it could cause damage

Want a STRONG magic wand to use during punishments or play?

Check out DOMI – the programmable, cordless magic wand

HUMILIATION

• Naked exercise
  • Announce every time they are horny and why
  • Masturbate in front of (willing) guests
  • Act like an object or a piece of furniture
  • Talk about how and why your sub disappointed you
  • Write the infraction on their body with permanent marker
  • Make them walk around with cum in their panties or body all day
  • If it’s a man, make them dress in female’s clothes for the day
  • Eat from a pet dish, or on a plate if they usually eat from an animal bowl
  • Record their orgasms and make them their ringtone and message alerts
  • Write dirty things on their body, such as “Dirty Slut,” “Cum Dumpster,” or “Cock Whore”

BORING OR MENTAL

• Isolation
  • Write lines
  • Give them a lecture on why they were bad
  • Sit in a corner and think about what they’ve done
  • Make them eat something super healthy and bland as hell – like boiled mushy cauliflower.

MY FAVORITE: “Make them learn to code C++ while listening to ‘the world’s worst song’ on repeat.”

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You might also want to check out this article for more punishment ideas:

Do you have any good punishment ideas? Let me know in the comments!

Related Articles

264 comments

Ruth 11/03/2020 - 12:00 am

After caning for cussing, which I cannot take much of, panties stuffed in my mouth, and sat bare butt on coffee table. BLEH!

Greeneyes 10/19/2020 - 12:00 am

I need to find something to punish myself to prove to my Dom that I am sorry for messing things up with us. I got drunk and let a couple out their hands in my bikini bottoms. Which we are open but only if we communicate ahead of time. Which I did not do.

Chelsea 10/14/2020 - 12:00 am

I’m a sub but my daddy dom wants me to come up with some creative punishments. Please help

yessirdaddy81 10/01/2020 - 12:00 am

1 of many punishments i get standing naked infront of him while he pinches my nipples an i count out loud with sir following every count im not allowed to move if i do he starts all over a the pinch getting worse

curiousones 09/30/2020 - 12:00 am

Okay so i need to punish my partner for nutting last night ( he wasnt supposed to do that) Im kind of new to the whole dom thing so I dont know what type of punishment i can administer without being too overly dom (since im naturally a sub). Any suggestions?

submale908 09/13/2020 - 12:00 am

make him/her memorize the locations and names of all 186 countries

Anythinggoes 08/23/2020 - 12:00 am

Make sub stand on tip toes with a cactus under balks

Sissykristine 07/22/2020 - 12:00 am

Hello Robyn. Thank you for providing such an inventive list. If a slave were to commit a transgression where a cold shower would be called for, consider placing him outdoors in the snow. (Only if such Punishment does not place his health in danger, of course).

LongingMommy95 07/13/2020 - 12:00 am

My sub has forgotten vine of his tasks today and I told him to think very hard about what he has forgotten. We are strictly online as he lives in the UK and I am in the states. I have serval ideas for punishment, but I dont know which one to go with.. .

Jpark 05/22/2020 - 12:00 am

So, my sub is a huge brat. How can I punish her when she misbehaves? Anal/buttplugs are a no-no, as is anything public. Im a new dom, and all I have is 15ft/4.7m of smooth and soft rope. Any ideas?

Sexslave99 05/11/2020 - 12:00 am

Hi guys, yesterday i was very rude to my mistress, she told me to put this on my website. What kind of punishments do i need for being rude? Whatever u say i will do.

Straffen 11/15/2020 - 12:00 am

5 spring loaded clothespins on each of your balls. Set a timer for two minutes. When the timer goes off do 20 jumping jacks, and 10 squats. If any come off put them back immediately and start over. When you have completed the task remove them and NO touching your balls for one hour after removed.

Radu 05/04/2020 - 12:00 am

People, please dont play on airports! They monitor the whole airport with cameras, if you go in a toilet before the security and you go again in a toilet after the security check than you behavior is suspected and they can take you out of line before boarding. The security on airports is strict.

Master Jaxson 04/22/2020 - 12:00 am

My sub refused to wear his collar out today can anyone give me some punishment suggestions

e 11/02/2020 - 12:00 am

no. your sub has a right to keep the relationship private

YesSirDaddy 04/16/2020 - 12:00 am

I get punished by standing in ice cold shower with large butt plug in then after show I get several paddles to my ass & pussy Always in tears but I definitely learned my lesson

Baby_Kitten 04/16/2020 - 12:00 am

Ummm… does anyone have any punishment suggestions for a softer submissive? Daddy gives me spankings (pussy and ass) and will slap me in the face if I talk back, but I very much enjoy those haha. I love anal plugs, but nipple clamping is eh. Any creative clamping ideas?

K 11/12/2020 - 12:00 am

If it’s clampinv you’re asking about specifically then You could try clothes pegs…all over the body. Torso and Inner thighs is a fairly light one, nipples would be good as you know you enjoy that, pussy maybe something new, and tongue would be good for when you’re talking back.

Mark 04/11/2020 - 12:00 am

I got smart mouthed with my wife she took me to the store and made me buy adult diapers, Now I am in diapers 24/7 she threw away my underwear. I am not allowed to poop in them only pee to cut down on the expense I have to use them until they leak regardless of being in public or not.

Anal slut 12/11/2020 - 12:00 am

i completely love this! I wish my dom would do this to me!

S 03/24/2020 - 12:00 am

I’m new to this, I’m a submissive for sure, I’m fantasised oftenly
I love spanking degrading and humiliation, scared to actually do but I want fucked after what’s a good punishment

Adylt schoolbiy 03/24/2020 - 12:00 am

I have last week hard and long bare buttockscspanking and early bedtime punishments for a week 7 days
18 clock

SpankDom 03/03/2020 - 12:00 am

Situational bondage.clamp nipples,secure above her head with the amount of pull on her nipples easily adjustable. Clamp pussy lips and secure to the floor in the same manner. Adjust the tensions so that she must stoop or stand for relief from either pull, always leaving one or the other in peril.

Liderc 02/07/2020 - 12:00 am

Have sub hold a coin against the wall with nose. Have them stand on balls of feet with a non pointy pencil under each heel. Hands to be secured behind back. Decide a time limit and if the coin falls restart the time limit.

Frank Piper 02/04/2020 - 12:00 am

My Mistress is that Keeps nude in a cock cage at all times. Often I may not look her in the eyes.

She has me shaved everywhere except my head and a small patch of public hair.

We achieved our goal of 10 orgasms for Mistress to my one. This years goal is that I may only cum once a month.

Horny bunny 01/21/2020 - 12:00 am

I was an online sub for a long time and for my first ever punnishment i had to clamp my nipples and clit and had to pour hot candle wax over myself, i had to do that for over an hour while i had to film everything and send it to my master so he could show his friends. I loved every second of it

Subbie 12/10/2019 - 12:00 am

My Mistress has requested I ask for people to suggest training methods, rewards, and punishments for myself. Please post any and all suggestions you may have. Thanks!

Toria 12/09/2019 - 12:00 am

Play a very fastbeat song like Paradise City while you viciously whip her pussy to the beat of the song, making her keep her legs up and open to you and silently keeping count of the strokes. At the end of the song, ask her how many strokes. Tell her she is wrong and start over. Repeat as desired.

BrattyKitty 11/17/2019 - 12:00 am

I have a dom, but he is to easy on me. Any ideas on how I can get him to actually do the punishments he says?

MissEH 04/23/2020 - 12:00 am

Talk to him about it, Communication is key in a Dom/Sub relationship.

Fackmadds 11/09/2019 - 12:00 am

Make your sub hold a penny or a small object of your choice up against the wall with they nose while they tip toe and hands behind they back , ur welcome

judy 11/07/2019 - 12:00 am

need advice, as a dominant female with a sub male, i like keeping him milked but he does this withdrawal after and isnt horny for me for days after. what can i do to punish him for this so that he is more attentive to me?

New Sub 01/28/2020 - 12:00 am

As a beginning sub, I can make a couple of suggestions. 1) Take away his male underwear and have him wear panties daily. It will certainly keep him thinking about you. 2) Regardless of whether he chooses to withdrawl or not, insist that he go down on at least once daily.

ScottishGent 10/01/2019 - 12:00 am

This requires the Dom to count out the number of grains of rice but it is well worth it.
Have them kneel on rice for the 2 min. Tell them they have 2 minutes to pick up all 100 grains of rice or you will repeat the punishment.The catch is you only start with 99. To end, slip in the missing rice.

joey 66 09/25/2019 - 12:00 am

My Dom fixed a pair of nipple clamps with small buckets to my nipples. He then filled the buckets with wine and had me serve people at a party. Painful and humiliating at the same time.

Alyyhcat 09/20/2019 - 12:00 am

If you catch them wearing revealing clothing, write embarrassing things on the area that isnt covered up. Next time theyll cover it up

Louise 09/17/2019 - 12:00 am

Hi all,

I’m completely new to this and there’s limited ideas online (prob looking in the wrong places)
I’ve been asked to be a Dom to a guy, however any punishments are filmed . His penis has been locked up for nearly a week now, I have key, ideas please

Mistress Rebecca 09/04/2019 - 12:00 am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me please punish a bratty sub for cleaning my room without permission any advice would be grately appreciated

Papi 09/01/2019 - 12:00 am

My little bratty sub likes to spout off, and she does not like things in her ass, so I keep a series of plugs handy and base the size of her plug on the severity of her insolence. If she uses profanity, she knows shes in for the big one(s). She usually ends up in tears.

Curious boy 08/25/2019 - 12:00 am

What are some of the more extreme uses Masters and Mistresses like to put there slave/sub through

psyckiniki 08/18/2019 - 12:00 am

Get sub to kneel on sandpaper for two to ten minutes with their nose against the wall for small infractions. If bigger infraction use peeled ginger in anus before making them kneel on paper by the wall.

The newbie 08/12/2019 - 12:00 am

Can someone help, my slavegirl isn’t listening to me, and I have tried everything

Be still & await further instructions 12/22/2019 - 12:00 am

Shock collar.

Make sure to try it on yourself first to get the idea of the feel and intensity.

Blue Rope 12/28/2019 - 12:00 am

She might be a brat. A shock collar could actually destroy her trust in You – look into brat submission and think play rather than punish. It might actually challenge her and make her interested in obeying.

Crazydom 07/29/2019 - 12:00 am

weddgie can work for disobeying subs. Get them stretchable pantie and make them wear it. Then ask them to kneel and pull the underwear from the back,keep pulling it and get it near the head and try to tuck it in the head and leave them in that position for 15 min.

Just Jun 07/18/2019 - 12:00 am

Im searching for punishments my sub would have to do on her lives, (its a ldr), any ideas for me?

Dick destroyer 06/28/2019 - 12:00 am

I made my slave stick a chili pepper in his dick and make him jack off he hasn’t disobey since

AriGryphon 06/17/2019 - 12:00 am

I have a very stubborn alpha male that is only happy as a slave, but isnt exactly eager please like most subs. And suggestions for helping me train him to be more obedient?

Smol16Isaac 06/16/2019 - 12:00 am

Ohhhh those are great ideas but never- NEVER! take something they love away…for me its just cruel because Im acting up a lot when Im in little space and Id cry so much if my dom would take away my stuffie. And if youre in a Dom/Little relationship ask them if theyre fine with spankings!

robyn256 06/17/2019 - 12:00 am

“Taking something away” as a punishment depends on the dom/sub relationship. What is cruel to one person is behavior correcting to another is non-affecting to someone else. It’s all personal. It’s all down to communication.

Ms. V 05/21/2019 - 12:00 am

my sub loves to pleasure my feet. so when he disobeys he is not allowed to touch them for x amount of time or other times he has to watch me lotion my feet. he just dies having to watch and not touch

Sirs Little Slave 05/01/2019 - 12:00 am

You should never… EVER take away attention from your sub. That is just bullying… you should also never take away their food or anything else vital to survival.
Us subs trust our doms to guide and take care of us and that is great ways to break our trust entirely.

Masters plaything 02/18/2020 - 12:00 am

My Dom took food away once.. But it was justified. Im overweight, and He had a rule that I wasnt to each junk food like chips, sweets, soda, etc.. One day I was eating chips before lunch and it upset him, so he took away food for the rest of the day. Master cares about my health, this worked.

Accountable 09/05/2020 - 12:00 am

Millions of people have food restrictions. Millions fast for several days- 21 day water fasts- 40 day fasts- maybe modified to liquids. I am accountable for weight loss. My doctor recommends a weekly 24 hour water fast. Its not unhealthy to restrict food.

Annabel Dom 04/28/2019 - 12:00 am

What would I do if my sub is acting strangely, letting go would be fine I need options

Babygirl 04/14/2019 - 12:00 am

My dom needs ideals to punish me. I have a hard time following his rules he is my first dom.

Master of all 04/06/2019 - 12:00 am

My sub hates it when I have 3some any ideas to make quite complain?

Master7558 04/02/2019 - 12:00 am

my slave girl is very disrespectful to me… today I asked her to clean up the bathroom but when I came home from work it was still a complete mess! I spanked her but she kept being disrespectful and only cleaned up the bathroom after I told her several times. Any creative ideas on punishments ?

Strict master 04/06/2019 - 12:00 am

Make lick the bathroom floor for 10min have her do that daily until she cleans then spank her after

Master7557 09/04/2019 - 12:00 am

Shove a pair of underwear up her vigana and for force and orgasm on her next place them in her mouth and duck tape it shut for X amount of time

Bad Slave 02/18/2020 - 12:00 am

Make her eat a meal off of the bathroom floor. If she complains, tell her that it wouldnt be an issue if the room was cleaned.

K 11/12/2020 - 12:00 am

I Sat mine on the floor, bound (uncomfortably) to the radiator Wearing a ballgag & blindfold. Whilst I showered & so on (making sure I made even more mess)

I then fixed a wand on her clit, turned the lights off and left her to squirm.

When I came back, she cleaned.
Punished and satisfied.

SilverSryder 04/02/2019 - 12:00 am

Problem with my sub is he loves pain to much. So far the only thing that seems to be working is making him write lines. Any ideas?

submale908 09/13/2020 - 12:00 am

make him beg you to spank him if he wants it enough hell beg as much as you want him too. Or take a picture of him and threaten to send it to his friends if he doesnt stand in the corner for half an hourh

K 11/12/2020 - 12:00 am

(still) explore pain further as that’s presumably what you both enjoy. Push further, or in new ways. Taking another angle (as you have) is good too. I use chores alot, like cleaning and so on. Alternatively if your not wanting to use pain, use pleasure…edge him but don’t allow him to cum.

bethie 03/28/2019 - 12:00 am

Most of the time my Master spanks my pussy and then uses a narrow crop to spank my clit while my cunt lips are held open

Slut 12/15/2019 - 12:00 am

Is it a problem that I want my master to do that to me so bad

Master of one 03/19/2019 - 12:00 am

Something I found to work is having my sub spread her legs as far as she can then the longest thing out if the freezer and putting in her all the way she can now take 14 inches

1 2 3